Solas Safe Pass Course Kerry
Wednesday 8th December (Full)
Solas Safe Pass Course Kerry Venue
Killarney Racecourse, Ross Road, Killarney, Co Kerry.
Course times 7.45 am to 5 pm.
Cost €185 (when booked online)
These Terms and Conditions apply to Safe Pass course bookings.
Applicant(s) for Safe Pass Training must not book unless they have returned a completed Commence Training Form to our office and fulfil the following requirements-
- must have an Irish PPS number
- must be at least 16 years of age
- must understand English (written & spoken)
- must have access to working e-mail.
On the morning of the course participant(s) must –
- be in the Training room no later than 7.45 am
- provide valid photo ID.
- provide proof of their Irish PPS number,
- provide 2 passport type photos
- supply a stamped addressed envelope. (Must be correctly addressed to where the card is to be posted to)
- bring and wear their own face covering while on the premises.
- All communications are by e-mail.
- Course times are 7.45 am to 5.00 pm.
- Due to infection controls Tea/Coffee/Lunch will not be provided.
- Safe Pass courses are subject to a minimum attendance of 8 people. This Course will be cancelled if less than 8 show up on the morning. If cancelled those present will receive a full refund of course fees. Losses/expenses because of cancellation will not be reimbursed.
- Safe Pass cards are posted, at your risk, by ordinary post in the envelope you provided. Delivery by, courier, or registered & insured post if required will cost extra and must be ordered by email prior to the day of the course. E-mail us in advance for details.
- If Participant(s)arrives late to the course, does not arrive to the course, has poor English, fails the test, the full course fee will apply.
- Click here to read our cancellation policy.
For your safety we have strict Covid-19 precautions in place:
- Seamus O’Sullivan is a qualified Infection Control Instructor.
- The Training room we use is a very big room. It has lots of natural ventilation. We monitor the Carbon dioxide levels. Natural ventilation is recommended by both the HSE and the WHO (World Health Organization).
- The maximum number of people on the course is 15.
- Each person is allocated their own table and chair and will be kept at least 2 meters apart from each person. Tables will be wiped down several times during the day.
- Several doors are wedged back to avoid people having to handle door handles and latches.
- Mask wearing is compulsory, the mask/face covering must be the correct type of mask (3 ply masks are the best), face shields on their own are not acceptable.
- Given the current situation with Covid, No Tea/Coffee/Breakfast/Lunch is provided. We consider the risk of picking up the virus by indirect contact is too high at present.
- You are advised to bring your own refreshments with you and consume same in your car/van/outside area.
- If you have concerns, questions, or worries about the precautions we are taking or if you have any suggestions to give please send us an e-mail.