Safe Pass Course in Kerry.
Safe Pass Course Venue
Places on our courses can be booked below.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all our Safe Pass course bookings.
Everyone attending a safe Pass course with us must fulfil the following requirements-
- must have an Irish PPS number (you must have a PPS number to work in Ireland)
- must be at least 16 years of age (no children all allowed work on construction)
- must understand English (written & spoken) (good English is required to take part in the course and to do the end of course test/exam.)
- must have access to working e-mail. (all communications are by e-mail)
On the morning of the course participant(s) must –
- be in the Training room no later than 7.45 am (we start early so that we can be finished for 5pm. If you arrive late you will not be allowed attend the course as we do not have the time to go back and repeat what you missed.)
- provide valid photo ID. (you must prove you are who you say you are)
- provide proof of their Irish PPS number,
- provide 2 passport type photos (they are required at 7.45am)
- supply a stamped addressed envelope. (Must be correctly addressed to where the card is to be posted to) (we will post out the card)
- All communications are by e-mail. (you must have and use email)
- Course times are 7.45 am to 5.00 pm. (these are the course times)
- Tea/Coffee is not be provided but is available to purchase locally.
- Safe Pass courses are subject to a minimum attendance of 8 people. This Course will be cancelled if less than 8 show up on the morning. If cancelled those present will receive a full refund of course fees. Losses/expenses because of cancellation will not be reimbursed.
- Safe Pass cards are posted, at your risk, by ordinary post in the envelope you provided. Delivery by, courier, or registered & insured post if required will cost extra and must be ordered by email prior to the day of the course. E-mail us in advance for details.
- If Participant(s)arrives late to the course, does not arrive to the course, has poor English, fails the test, the full course fee will apply.
- Click here to read our cancellation policy.