Seamus O’Sullivan is a leading Health & Safety Trainer. Seamus has developed a reputation for delivering high quality and thorough courses. His courses are always recommended in the industry.
Seamus is a highly qualified Trainer. He believes in making training simple. He has received both a Diploma and a B.A. (Hons) degree for Training and Education from NUI Galway.
- Seamus is a Power Tool Instructor.
- a Fire Safety Instructor.
- an Infection Control Instructor
- a Hand Hygiene assessor
- a Working at Heights Instructor
- a Manual Handling Instructor
- an Abrasive Wheel Instructor
- an Electrical Safety Instructor
- a Harness inspector/ Instructor
- Seamus has been recognised by Microsoft as a Certified Microsoft Innovative Educator (M.I.E). This Certification was awarded to Seamus because of his passion, commitment and dedication to empowering learning through technology in his Training Courses.
- Seamus holds a Law degree (Hons LLB) from the University of London. He was also awarded a Diploma in Irish Law and has several post graduate Health and Safety qualifications from the University of Strathclyde and University College Dublin.
- Seamus has also been trained by Fisher Paykel, Menumaster, Miele, Maytag, Speedqueen, Ipso, General Electric,and Hotpoint in the installation, conversion and maintenance of their product.
- Seamus is also a qualified Electrician (Trained by Irish Rail – C.I.E.), he is the holder of Advanced Electrical Engineering qualifications and he is a Graduate member of IOSH (Institution of Occupational Safety and Health).
- These qualifications provide Seamus with a very good understanding of Health and Safety Training requirements in the workplace.